Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:23:16 -0700 (MST)

Robert Hickman wrote
> Works correctly, I found variations on the following with google, which
> was
> giving a syntax error:
>
> \context { \Staff \omit TimeSignature}

If I understood correctly, this syntax is good, but works for the layout
block as a "global" preset.

\omit Staff.TimeSignature should be placed in the "score" block as something
you may want to revert in some point.

*OMG, my first comment which isn't aimed to ask for help but "try" to help
someone else :-)