Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:39:10 +0200

On 16.04.2018 20:05, Robert Hickman wrote:
So far I have the result attached, which is close to what I want, but I haven't found a clear example of how to get the two text annotations to align vertically.

Try overriding TextScript.staff-padding – which will also move them up at appropriate values.

I'd also like to move both up a bit.

I'd also like to remove the time signature as it isn't needed in this example.

That’s easy: \omit TimeSignature ;-)

Best, Simon