Re: The Power of Lilypond

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: The Power of Lilypond
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 07:26:00 +1000

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the positive feedback, but honestly, it's thanks to you all who have always been so willing to help me whenever I've had a problem (especially Urs who has tolerated my stupidity on many occasions!)

Kieren, just let me check with the author before you share it.

Thanks to you all.

All the best,

Craig