Re: \pralllUp inside Staff

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: \pralllUp inside Staff
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:08:03 +0100

Ali Cuota <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Torsten,
>
> done. Again many thanks, this works perfectly.
>
> BTW: I will publish in imslp, this seems more interesting for
> everybody, than mutopia.

One does not preclude the other, and the focus of Mutopia is on LilyPond
sources.  So if I want to do an arrangement of my own (or even try
squeezing to fewer pages), Mutopia is my first checkpoint.  Also Mutopia
converts older scores to more recent LilyPond versions (at glacial speed
but nevertheless).  Again, this makes for nicer starting points.

--
David Kastrup