Re: Apply a music-function script to all elements of a list

From: zaord
Subject: Re: Apply a music-function script to all elements of a list
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:21:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Again. Thanks for your help !

Here just few question/ remarks :

1) This is a sheet that I include on my scores for making pedagogical
colored scores for dyslexics people. The file you look on is for diatonic
accordion diagrams and the left hand side of the instrument have bass, and
each button is making a full chord. That is why I was just using the first
élément of the chord (list l1) ( But it was not so clever because for making
7th on the bass side, we combine bass buttons and chord button). I think
it's a really tricky thing to make a code which select only the fndamental
of a chord if it's perfect ones and whic select the 7th by adding another
colored note using a bass to enrich a perfect code by a 7th but in the bass.
I don't know if it's possible and how to code that. (I could do that in C++
but not in scheme :)  )
I hope to be clear, otherwise don't hesitate to ask :)

2) I have also designed a special instrument a button like accordion but you
make your chord by pressing the differents key of the chord componants like
on the piano. So your improvement of the code will be really usefull for
this. But I still have a question because the bass keybord of this
instrument is only 2 octave and now, I get some notes which is going out of
the grid because they are too high... And I can't use /relative c or c''
with chordmode. Do you think it's possible to transpose all the notes from
chordmode an octave lower or higher ?
Here is the file for this instrument :

3) That seems that the script don't reconize the good notes. Sio I wonder if
the function ly:pitch-notename  is really giving a 0 for C , a 1 for C# a 2
for D .. ?

Thanks a lot for help !