RE: opus conflict

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: opus conflict
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:04:45 -0700

Thomas,

Thank you for your detailed explanation. Your patient effort is appreciated.
As I understand now, some of the header fields are controlled by the \book and
some by the \score.
Your colored version is very illustrative, yet note that the "opus" is under
the first piece (subtitle) and not under the composer where I want it to be.
That is where I have always seen it in my limited experience.

                                    Woodland Sketches

        E. MacDowell

                       Op. 51

                                            To a Wild Rose