Re: Scheme finction fo get markup from scheme list of strings?

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Scheme finction fo get markup from scheme list of strings?
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 16:19:30 +0200

> I may be missing the point, but what's wrong with
Thank you, David, nothing wrong.

Sorry, i was unclear.

Actually i would like to have list of lists (list of verses) and place
those verses in some way depending of other settings.

I've tried to define markup command, but it can not be recursive.

I've tried to call #{ \markup ... #} from withing scheme, but got
empty document or "not a markup" error.

So, i've tried some wrong ways and now i would like to know what i
should try instead .)

What to try to have a (scheme? lilypond+scheme?) function to loop over
list of "verses" and output some "predefined" markup.

Thank you!

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk