Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:35:41 -0700 (MST)

"This looks like it should be the standard behaviour of Lilypond. Can
anybody tell how the chances are of integrating this into off-the-shelf
Lilypond?  Would be really convenient."

Finding out about this bug and how to work around it is almost a rite of
passage for Lilypond users. I know absolutely nothing about the inner
workings, but I guess it must be incredibly difficult to solve or it would
have been solved by now.