Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:51:43 +0100

"Andrew Bernard" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> The people making it a big deal is just me. Now having lost all
> credibility,

That's nonsense.  The problem rather appears to be that you have lost
the fun, and that is serious.  Certainly a mclaren does not appear to be
worth the loss of your participation but censorship is a rather
heavyhanded solution (and rarely particularly effective as long as
subscription is free for anybody) that we want to avoid.  In particular
since there has been no formal warning so far.

> it's time I unsubscribed and stopped contributing.

I'd prefer it if you "unsubscribed" to the discussions started by and/or
involving mclaren if you can manage that without too much of a hassle.

--
David Kastrup