Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Trolling and unacceptable behaviour on the list
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:04:00 -0700

On 2016-11-18 06:35 AM, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Hi Matthew,

The people making it a big deal is just me. Now having lost all credibility,
it's time I unsubscribed and stopped contributing.

Andrew

Andrew, I hope you will reconsider the thought of unsubscribing: leaving the list simply Feeds The Troll, and your contribution to LilyPond would be missed.

I see you use Gmail; perhaps you could set up a filter to delete mclaren's messages unread, as I have. I had a look at the process of creating filters and I'd be glad to offer help if needed.

Cheers,
Colin

--
At twenty years of age, the will reigns;at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
 - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) Statesman