Re: Changing voice order...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Changing voice order...
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 17:48:06 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

>> Werner, that does not even make sense.  [...]
>
> Ok, I completely misunderstood you, sorry.

Well, I wasn't being verbose enough anyway.  The main problem I was
trying to address is \voiceTwo having really no inherent connection to
second voice beyond two voices.  Admittedly, the equivalent of

\context Voice = "4" \with \voiceTwo

is not exactly a tremendous contribution to users not getting confused.
So maybe we need not just a change in semantics of << \\ >> but also a
naming change.

--
David Kastrup