Re: Using .info documentation in emacs

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Using .info documentation in emacs
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 22:02:46 -0400

Greetings Kevin,

Hmmm. The line in your .emacs file looks identical to mine, though the
location itself is different. Is it possible that some permissions
need to be changed? I am not familiar with the lilypond-doc package,
having downloaded the documentation with the --documentation flag to
the .sh script. Also, my distro is Ubuntu, not Fedora. Anyone else
with ideas? I don't understand how you can access the Internals and
the Music Glossary but not other .info files!

Hwaen Ch'uqi