Re: Using .info documentation in emacs

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Using .info documentation in emacs
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:47:34 -0400

Greetings Kevin,

I think the easiest thing to do would be to put someting into the dir
file that you cited above. Most likely, you will have to do this as
root. In my file, I have the following:

LilyPond
* LilyPond Changes: (lilypond-changes). New features in 2.19.46 since 2.18
* LilyPond Contributor's Guide: (lilypond-contributor).
* LilyPond Essay: (lilypond-essay).
* LilyPond Extending: (lilypond-extending).
* LilyPond Internals Reference: (lilypond-internals).
* LilyPond Learning Manual: (lilypond-learning).
* LilyPond Music Glossary: (music-glossary).
* LilyPond Notation Reference: (lilypond-notation).
* LilyPond Snippets: (lilypond-snippets).
* LilyPond Usage: (lilypond-usage).
* LilyPond Web: (lilypond-web).

Of course, you may adjust things as you please (for example, adding
more annotations after each location given in parentheses), though
take care that the general format, including punctuation, remains as
above.

Hwaen Ch'uqi