Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 08:06:05 -0300

> > ... or rather strings in a scheme file? Here's a scary example:
> > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/website/www/about.scm
> >

> This approach, at least this example, is totally missing CSS/JavaScript
> integration that makes (and, unfortunately, often breaks) modern web sites.
> What would be the benefits?

This is a total lack of knowledge and therefore misunderstanding on your side,
both
of the links I pointed, guix and guile web sites extensively use css [did you
really
look at the source code?]

javascript however, unless libre as in what is stated and described by the fsf
and
gnu projects should never be used anyway

Cheers,
David