Re: Emacs & Lilypond-mode: view PDF

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Emacs & Lilypond-mode: view PDF
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:32:22 +0200

Hello Antonio,

Actually yes, the dmg tells it contains only pdf* tools, not xpdf.

I did the installation with MacPorts (http://www.macports.org/install.php), first two steps only needed since I don’t use Xcode daily:

address@hidden:~ > sudo port install xpdf
Password:
Warning: port definitions are more than two weeks old, consider updating them by running 'port selfupdate'.
Error: It seems you have not accepted the Xcode license; most ports will fail to build.
Error: Agree to the license by opening Xcode or running `sudo xcodebuild -license'.
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port xpdf failed

address@hidden:~ > sudo xcodebuild -license

You have not agreed to the Xcode license agreements. You must agree to both license agreements below in order to use Xcode.

Hit the Enter key to view the license agreements at '/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/License.rtf'

… … …

By typing 'agree' you are agreeing to the terms of the software license agreements. Type 'print' to print them or anything else to cancel, [agree, print, cancel] agree

You can view the license agreements in Xcode's About Box, or at /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/License.rtf

menu@dynamic.wline.6rd.res.cust.swisscom.ch:~ > sudo port install xpdf
… … …

menu@dynamic.wline.6rd.res.cust.swisscom.ch:~ > which xpdf
/opt/local/bin/xpdf