Re: Henle Music font

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Henle Music font
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:44:53 -0006

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Abraham, I invite you to visit me and investigate my engraving plate from Chopin's f minor concerto :-)

Urs,

You have an actual engraving plate in your possession?! Lucky! I really wish I could come and visit to see the plate in person. Unfortunately, it's kind of out of my budget to do so at the moment (I'm in Utah, USA). Do you think you could use the plate to make the score and send it to me instead? Just kidding :) Maybe you could take a close-up picture of your plate and post it for us all to enjoy!

Regards,
Abraham