Re: Henle Music font

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Henle Music font
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Kieren MacMillan wrote
> Hi all,
>
>> I would really like to see [a font like the 1953/6 versions] being
>> combined with Kieren's Henle stylesheets.
>
> I would really like to put that example together!  =)
>
> Cheers,
> Kieren.
> _______________________
>
> Kieren MacMillan, composer
> www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>
> email:

> info@

All,

Here it is! The new Henle look-a-like music font. I call it "Beethoven"
after the score from which many of the glyphs were based off of. Check it
out at and download it from  fonts.openlilylib.org
<http://fonts.openlilylib.org/>  .

I'd like to also thank those who provided generous donations to make this
possible. I hope it can be useful to everyone!

Regards,
Abraham