using a scheme function, but with a different name

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: using a scheme function, but with a different name
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:21:29 +0100

Dear community,
I would like to use a scheme-function, but with a different name:
fourquarterRests = #(define-music-function (parser location  ANFANG  ENDE ) (number?  number? )
#{ \scaleDurations #(cons (+ 1(- ENDE ANFANG)) 1) {R1 } #})

I want to use the function with the name "IVvR" but, for backwards compatibility, I also want to keep the old name.
How can I do this?