Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: minor chords (and a possible transition to a new topic)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:13:33 +0100

Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking into the problem some months ago and found a email
correspondence between David kastrup and others about the removal of the
"accepts" technique. I have never seen that it was later replaced by this new
command.

My apologies!
Also for sending an accidental reply just a couple of minutes ago ...