Re: Denemo-feedback

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Denemo-feedback
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:37:33 +0100

Richard Shann <address@hidden> writes:

> At the moment this AI step is the simplest possible, it goes through the
> durations that you played assigning them to the nearest note lengths
> using only whole-note ....1/256th note and dotted versions of them (no
> triplet values have been entered in the table of durations).

I assume this is customizable to, e.g., whole-note...1/8th or something
similar.

But even if only 80% of the durations are correct, this would already be
helpful (for me, in some situations).

I'm not a piano player. I can, however, enter notes using a (MIDI)
keyboard in a slow and rhythmless pace, and I can tap the correct rhythm
on a single key. I'd love to combine these two inputs.

-- Johan