Horizontal alignment of MetronomeMarks

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: Horizontal alignment of MetronomeMarks
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:46:26 +0000

I am forking this as a separate thread from "Preventing tempo marks stacking
(redux)."

This decision makes sense in most cases, but not when the first note in the
measure is a MultiMeasureRest. In the example below, the MetronomeMark looks
weird to me; I think it should be aligned with the BarLine.

\version "2.17.29"
{
  \compressFullBarRests
  R1*20