Re: Tremolo/Ledger/Slur Collision

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Tremolo/Ledger/Slur Collision
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:43:49 -0600

On 13-10-02 12:22 PM, EdBeesley wrote:
See example:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n151753/example.png>

Gould states that tremolo lines should sit within the stave so as to not be
confused with ledger lines. Code used to generate this was

    <f ges>1:32 ~   |
    <f ges>:32

Should I repost this as a bug?

Also, temporary fix very welcome....

Sorry it took so long to handle this, Ed, although thanks to Robin for a quick workaround. In short, there are several open issues arising from whole note tremoli, and specifically Issue 734: tremolos beams placement on a (single) whole note, which seems to be your issue.

Cheers,
Colin
--
Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
 - Sir Winston Churchill