Re: Re:Unfamiliar articulation symbol (David Kastrup) (David Kastrup)

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Re:Unfamiliar articulation symbol (David Kastrup) (David Kastrup)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Guy,

I know what you mean. David is always very helpful, always willing to lend a
hand, and I've yet to stump him on anything so far! :)

The entire LilyPond team deserves a *huge *thanks for all the hard work they
have done for the community, and for the dedication they continue to show
each and every day as LilyPond evolves.

Ben

Guy Stalnaker-2 wrote

>>> David,
>>>
>>> I should have said I'm using v2.16.2.
>>
>> \tweak #'rotation ...
>
> David,
>
> Fixed.
>
> I know you're one of the coders on the Lilypond project so you should
> have an knowledge of it, yet you continually astound with the depth and
> breadth of what you know and how you can apply it.
>
> With MUCH thanks,
>
> Guy
>
> --
> "There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
> to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan
>
> Guy Stalnaker

> jimmyg521@

-----
composer | sound designer