Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:45:15 +0200

2013/9/4 Peter Bjuhr <address@hidden>:

> On 09/04/2013 04:19 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
>> I recommend that you try these two branches:
>> origin/dev/janek/experimental-fix-for-issue-2462
>> origin/dev/janek/experimental-fix-for-issue-2658 (this fix was
>> actually written by David Kastrup)
>
> I went to the sources folder and did
>
> git branch -a
>
> The feta modification branch is there but not the experimentals above. Did I
> look in the wrong place for these?

No, this is the correct place.  Have you pulled new commits to your
lilypond sources?  I've pushed these two branches barely before
sending that email.
If you did pull and still don't have these branches, you probably just
have old git version which doesn't fetch them (for whatever reason).
What 'git --version' tells you?  If it reports a version older than
1.7.9, i strongly suggest upgrading:

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:git-core/ppa
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install git

after doing this 'git --version' should report 1.8.something.

> Do I use some of your scripts to merge the branches?

The script for building lilypond (build-lily.sh) can do the merge for
you (for the sake of building), but the branches have to exist in your
repository.

hope this helps,
Janek