Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 19:49:08 +0200

On 09/04/2013 07:07 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:

Good :)
It's a known problem that sometimes lilypond fails to rebuild and has
to be built from scratch.  It's nevertheless surprising that this had
happened to you...

Let me know if you'll have any problems with building other branches.

And btw, since you're going to have several lilyponds with the same
version number, you might be interested in running Frescobaldi from
source as well, since it will enable you to use this enhancement made
by me: https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/commit/59f54df181d3d24be79387eaedec3c89faaa4e31

Is this what I need to do next to get the remote branches?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/working-with-remote-branches

Best
Peter