Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:57:02 +0000

On Sat, 2012-12-22 at 00:58 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> For getting a copy with individual location data, you
> indeed need to write $(make-dynamic-script

I replaced # with $ and this worked perfectly - I can now drag the
"pia." indication about on the final typeset pdf displayed in Denemo
just like any other dynamic.
I guess this $ notation is documented somewhere - searching around
yesterday evening I came across this
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-attached-to-notes#index-DynamicText

which is where I suspect I got the notation I was using. Should that be
using $ too, as the location data is wrong for the syntax given (see the
bug I emailed about this)?

Thank you for the speedy and informative reply.

Richard Shann