Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 120, Issue 36

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 120, Issue 36
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:09:25 +0100

Am 09.11.2012 09:04, schrieb soundsfromsound:
Marc:

One more thing too:

Why is it that his recent emails pertaining to my lack of quotings show up
as "Re:" yet appear to be a "new" thread, like a standalone thread with no
replies?  How'd that happen?  Just curious.  That's confusing - I don't
quite understand the hierarchy here it seems I need a refresher please.  :)
I got a new thread opened here on thunderbird, too – don't know why,
perhaps he opened a new mail window and copied the contents instead
of hitting "reply"?

Hm.

Regards,

Marc