Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:05:55 -0700

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Il 24/10/2011 20:44, Don Armstrong ha scritto:
> >You're not running Debian. This looks like an issue with guile-1.8
> >which has been fixed in Debian but not in Ubuntu, or you're mixing and
> >matching Debian and Ubuntu packages and have found a API/ABI issue. In
> >any event, this isn't a problem with the Debian packages, so I can't
> >really help you.
>
> Believe me, I'm using Debian:

Ah, sorry. If you are running Debian, please file a bug using
reportbug against lilypond. That will give me enough additional
information that I can at least start to see what is going wrong.

Don Armstrong

--
Where I sleep at night, is this important compared to what I read
during the day? What do you think defines me? Where I slept or what I