Re: Tremolo dots, and old-documentation help

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Tremolo dots, and old-documentation help
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:11:04 +0100

2. After downloading and installing lilypond-2.14.1-1.linux-64.sh, I can only find locally-installed documentation under /usr/share/doc/lilypond -- but these are version 2.12.3. Where should I find the 2.14.1 documentation on my hard drive?

James

On the web. All the documentation is a pretty hefty download, so I don't believe it is included in an install by default. (Just as well - all the versions would take Gigs of space on my system.

http://lilypond.org/website/manuals.html

--
Phil Holmes