Re: engraving question - changing stem direction to avoid levitating slu

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: engraving question - changing stem direction to avoid levitating slur
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:23:07 +0100

2011/2/15 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> You might try adding the Melody_engraver for this: it changes the
> neutral-direction based on the stem directions of surrounding notes
> (but only in the current bar, I think):

Wow, I did not know the existence of this engraver!
It is not mentioned in the doc (except in the Internals), apparently it
is not in the LSR neither.  And I have never seen it in a message on
these lists (and I am a subscriber since a few years).

So thank you, I discovered something today thanks to you.
And it looks interesting.

Cheers,
Xavier

--