Question re: CadenzaOn

From: Joshua Armenta
Subject: Question re: CadenzaOn
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 02:11:32 -0400

Hello,

I have a score with multiple staves. One instrument enter into unmetered timing and performs a cadenza, the other five instruments rest. The problem is that when the file is compiled, the barlines in the output is completely thrown off, even when the same measure is put into a Cadenza on statement in every stave. I have tried with a whole rest and with using the cadenza notes as a model and replacing note names with R (Thus preserving the values) but the output iisn't fixed either way

I can't seem to find any answers. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Josh Armenta

--
Слава Ісусу Христу! Слава на Віки!