orchestrallily: Can't get it to work

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: orchestrallily: Can't get it to work
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:22:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running LilyPond 2.12.2 and I can't get to work any single example from
the Orchestrallily package.
It seems I also get a long series of errors beginning with:

.... orchestrallily.ly:699:16: error: syntax error, unexpected
NUMBER_IDENTIFIER
          \huge
                \bigger \bold"

Is it a matter of LilyPond version number?
Any idea on how to have orchestrallily work?
It looks like a great tool for writing scores and I would love to start
using it.
Another question: is this package currently actively develpoing? It looks
like last version is more than 2 years old...

Thank you
Piero

-----
Piero Faustini

Main Software used:
- LyX 1.6.2 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies