Re: Lilypond on iPhone

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Lilypond on iPhone
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:46:48 +0100

They are discussing such issues on the Haskell lists, for Hugs and GHC. One could get Hugs compile:
  http://old.nabble.com/Hugs-on-the-iphone-td19478992.html
But it is harder for GHC, which depends on some libraries like GMP. LilyPond depends on a lot more.

Searching the Haskell-Cafe list for "iPhone",
  http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Mailing_lists#Archives
a problem seems to be the lack of a Terminal (shell); the best is a SSH terminal emulator Putty to connect to other devices. So it may be hard.

  Hans