Re: Lilypond on iPhone

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Lilypond on iPhone
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:11:09 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Graham Percival wrote:

Trying to guess at your intentions, you'd probably be better off
different software.  I vaguely recall some kind of KDE applet that
did music notation... muscore or something like that?  In any
case, I really doubt that lilypond is the right tool for this job.

Or maybe something like abcm2ps. Compared to Lilypond it is lightweight music notation, easy to compile on many systems, low requirements.

abcm2ps can be found at http://moinejf.free.fr

or take a look at http://abcplus.sourceforge.net

now back to Lily ...

Martin