Re: website draft 9

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: website draft 9
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:48:22 +0200

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Frank Steinmetzger<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm sorry to report that you overdid the javascripting. Opening an image in
> Konqueror from its thumbnail doesn't work - the frame pops up and closes
> again immediately.
> For example the postcard near the bottom of
> http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-16?lang=en

Greetings,

I believe you're referring to the "LilyPond Report", and not to the
new official website Patrick was talking about...

As for the JavaScript bug, I am aware that a few things have been
broken recently (however this particular bug doesn't happen here in
Firefox). I'll look into it whenever possible.

Regards,
Valentin