Re: website draft 9

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: website draft 9
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:35:14 +0200

Am Montag, 7. September 2009 11:01:56 schrieb Patrick Schmidt:
> Hi all,
>
> I proudly present draft 9 of the new website.
>
> http://lilypond.org/~graham/out/
>
> Please comment.
>
> BTW: Has anybody out there a clue why the lily-home-png (the tab with the
> lily on the left) appears to be a wee bit smaller than the rest of the main
> menu bar even though all pngs have the same size?

No, it's not smaller than the other images... The other images also have one
dark-green pixel border on the bottom (but this is hard to see even on hover,
without hover the border has the same color as the image, anyway).
See the attached screenshot

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886