Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:57:10 -0700

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Montag, 29. September 2008 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
>> I haven't had the time to read all the discussions related to the new
>> web layout of the 2.11 documentation, but wonder if I'm the only one
>> who miss the possibility to view the full table of contents with all
>> subsections expanded.
>
> Ahm, sorry if I sound destructive, but: How hard is it to click
> on "[Contents]", which is located in EVERY gray navigation bar on EVERY page?
>
> It leads you to:
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/index_toc.html

Awesome!  Then I withdraw my suggestion.  :-)

Would it be possible to add a "Note" box to the top of the doc index
pages?  I think this would be incredibly helpful for everyone.
Something like:

**Note: For the complete Table of Contents, click the "Contents" link.

Thanks,
Patrick