RE: Questions on beaming and barring

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Questions on beaming and barring
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:16:54 +1000

Neil

Thanks. I used your function definition in a short test and it worked just as I
wanted. Strangely, however, when I used the function identically in the piece
I'm engraving, I just get a dashed line where I should see the barring
indication, and I can't see why it works with one and not the other.

Foo.ly and foo.png - test and output as expected.
Barrios.ly and barrios.png - shows only a dashed line over bar 7 where the
barre indication should be.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Nick