Lilypond & Ubuntu Help

From: George_
Subject: Lilypond & Ubuntu Help
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:44:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

This problem isn't major, as in it doesn't stop me from doing anything
important in Lilypond, but its really annoying nonetheless.

I created a lilypond file on my Desktop, called, say, Test.ly. I go to the
terminal and type in

lilypond --pdf /home/george/Desktop/Test.ly

Then all the normal stuff comes up - processing, drawing, then converting to
pdf and stuff. Except the .pdf and .ps files don't come out on the Desktop.
They come out in the "george" folder. So, is there a way to set the output
folder to something else?

Thanks

George