Re: Showing instrument name and correct clef with cue notes

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Showing instrument name and correct clef with cue notes
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:34:17 +0100

2008/2/15, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

>  Also, a simple example shows that \unset really removes the value, not reset
>  it to the value before the previous \set. See the attached file. If \unset
>  undid the last \set, the third name would get the InstrumentSwitch
>  text "Original"...

Yes, A few months ago I notice that you also can use

\unset NoteHead

for instance, without any property name, and it will reset the whole
grob and all of its properties (I find this feature quite useful by
the way).

Obviously, the \unset command is not documented well enough (another
mission for GDP); as for your specific problem, I confess I have no
idea. However, thanks for the snippet, which I gladly approved.

Cheers,
Valentin