Re: Copyright symbol / corrective message

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Copyright symbol / corrective message
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:31:43 -0700

On Jul 19 2007, at 01:57, Valentin Villenave wrote:

2007/7/19, Ledocq-Boccart <address@hidden>:

There's also the HTML code &copy; :)

 If you run a Mac or Linux, I cannot tell you.

Mac: try Alt+c or Shift+Alt+c (i don't remember which one)

On my Mac, with US or Canadian keyboard, it's alt-g. With French keyboard, it is alt-c.

On a Mac, you can also use the Character Palette to find it. (Go to the International section of the system preferences to get that.)

David