Re: Merging scores in one pdf

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Merging scores in one pdf
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:05:36 +0200

2007/7/11, sdfgsdhdshd <address@hidden>:

I added this to the snippet above; i generated the pdfs with and without, but
there seems to be no difference.
So i moved this ragged-bottom after the \book {  => nothing. So i put this
ragged-bottom on both places,
with no success.
http://mail.google.com/mail/
Gmail - Merging scores in one pdf
the \paper block is usually put before anything else; particularly,
you can't insert it AFAIK in a \score, \layout or \whatever block.

It works fine here, so you must have forgotten something.

Anyway, I added it to the LSR so (in a few hours) anyone will be able
to find it; just go to
https://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/ and look for
"Inserting large plain text sections, as independent \markup blocks"

Regards,
Valentin