Re: Linux on my Mac

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Linux on my Mac
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:43:55 +0100

Am 28/12/2006 um 15:43 schrieb Ben:

Well, the sky won't fall if you install linux. I currently run a
dual-boot machine with ubuntu (#1 Easiest to use Linux distro for 2
years in a row) and Windows XP (I play computer games). Really, if you
run a mac, all you need to know is what type of computer you're running -- there has to be a way to access the BIOS, so you can run a multi- boot
system. However, if you really feel it's impossible to change, it is
true that Mac OS X is a lot like linux.

~Ben

See what iI mean? You throw an ubunto at me and I get scared. What is a BIOS?

Han Wen wants us to drop this.

Manuel