Re: triangle chord notation

From: Eyolf Ostrem
Subject: Re: triangle chord notation
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:36:05 +0200

On Sun 13 August 2006 17:10, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

> Absolutely.  But all of this was before the developers from the beginning.
> How can you expect a different result from the same input?  daveA

1. A unanimous storm of discontent, big enough to overshadow petty
disagreements over triangles and tambourines among the contestants, and too
big to be overlooked, and
2. A paycheck for a sponsorship.

Perhaps. It's worth a try.

        "I assure you the thought never even crossed my mind, lord."
        "Indeed?  Then if I were you I'd sue my face for slander."
                -- Terry Pratchett, "The Colour of Magic"