Re: Lyrics problem ... Bug? Feature? ???

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lyrics problem ... Bug? Feature? ???
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:03:47 -0700

On 12-Jun-06, at 6:04 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Anthony Youngman wrote:

And I'll download and read the 2.9 docu at some point. Although I get
the impression it might not be a good idea to upgrade for a while ...

Actually, the manuals for 2.8 and 2.9 are (almost) identical for the moment.

At this moment, I would consider the 2.9 docs significantly better than the 2.8 docs. Off the top of my head, I think that I've completely reorganized and added new stuff to scheme, changing defaults, and spacing. Some of the material in chapters 3-5 might be new in the 2.9 docs as well.

In addition, there are no 2.9-only features in the 2.9 docs yet. Everything in the 2.9 docs should work in 2.8, and many things are explained much better. New features will probably be added to the documentation soon; I'm not going to bother with the "separate chapter" idea for the next release

Cheers,
- Graham