RE: Lyrics problem ... Bug? Feature? ???

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Lyrics problem ... Bug? Feature? ???
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:25:55 +0100

Ummm ... your approach "worked". Except not completely :-(

You'll notice my revised stuff has THREE occurrences of the lyrics (so
far). So I did a '\repeat "unfold" 3'. And got lyrics for the first two
only :-(

How difficult can it be :-( All I'm trying to do is create a two-bar
fragment that gets repeated in several places, so I can just drop it
into the music where it's needed ...

Cheers,
Wol