RE: Change Chord Name Font Size

From: Kamal
Subject: RE: Change Chord Name Font Size
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:00:35 +0200

Thank you Mats.
\override ChordName #'font-size = #6
Worked fine.

I also found its reference in the "lilypond program-reference" under the
ChorName object.

I now have a problem of the padding/space between the Chord names & staves
which is the space seperating the Chord names & the staves above & below
them.
I tried
\override ChordName #'padding = #-1
&
\override ChordName #'bound-padding = #-1

But both didn't work.

Thank you.

But a question arises which is:
Since there