RE: Change Chord Name Font Size

From: Kamal
Subject: RE: Change Chord Name Font Size
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:31:15 +0200

As Mats said, I tried the \property lines, but it gave error in lilypond
2.6.

Isn't there an easier way to find what how to change the chord font size
than to get an old version of lilypond, & then convert to to 2.6 especially
that I'm working on Windows & I didn't find an already compiled binary of
lilypond 2.0 or less for Windows?

Thank you.