RE: Output other than PDF

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Output other than PDF
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:37:02 -0500

Does Win XP have similar capabilities?

                      - Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
David Fedoruk
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:15 PM
To: Mailinglist

I'm currently using jEdit wtithe Mac OS X Panther, and while I regret that
the preferences pannel has nto been enabled, this isn't a major problem.
Using the llilytool plugin I can write my code and compile it from within
jEdit. The output is a pdf file but most mac users have several applications
which are capable for transforming pdf files into any formate needed.

Command-C in Preview will copy the contents of a pdf file to the clip board
and Command-J in GraphicConverter will paaste that into a new document which
you can save in any one of hundreds of file formats. Preview will alos
simply export the file to a jpeg for you as well.

cheeers,

david

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough for
music" Sergei Rachmaninov