I need support :)

From: + victoria +
Subject: I need support :)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!  To whom it may concern:
I've downloaded/installed LilyPond for my Windows XP, but when I run the program, a window that looks like MS Dos comes up and says "bash-2.05b$"
Is this supposed to happen?  Pleas let me know what I can do to get it working :)
Thanks,
Victoria †

---rejoice evermore---pray without ceasing---in everything give thanks---
---for this is the will of God. ~1 Ths 5:16-18a---

Do you Yahoo!?